Inspired by our Wichita roots and the people who work there, the Coleman® 316 Series™ of hard coolers brings uncompromising quality and a legacy of craftsmanship and adventure wherever you take them. Food and drinks stay chilled longer with the Coleman 316 Series 150-Quart Marine Hard Ice Chest Cooler, which Keeps the Ice™ up to 6 days. Carrying a full load? Enjoy easier lifting with the swing-up side handles, then have a seat on the closed lid. Not to worry, cup holders built into the lid will keep your drink close and prevent spills. Made to withstand the challenging conditions of being on the water, the UVGuard™ coating helps protect the cooler from damaging sun rays. The stainless steel hardware prevents rusting and corrosion—extending the life of the cooler. With room for up to 223 cans, there’ll be plenty of space for food supplies and the weekend’s catch on fishing trips.
- Fully insulated lid and body Keeps the Ice™ up to 6 days in temperatures as high as 90°F
- Chamfered corners for optimal insulation to keep food and drinks colder longer
- Swing-up handles for easy carrying and lifting
- Have-A-Seat™ lid supports up to 250 lb.
- Molded cup holders keep drinks close and prevent spilling; fit up to 30 oz. tumbler
- Antimicrobial-treated liner resists the forming of odor, mold, and mildew between uses
- Rust-resistant stainless steel hardware prevents corrosion and extends life of cooler
- Recessed lip on lid for easier access to contents
- Built-in ruler
- UVGuard™ coating for protection from the sun
- Made in the USA