- Durable Inverter – Fridges with Inverter Technology can help you save energy, and consequently save your money. Inverter Technology monitors the conditions inside your fridge and manages the output accordingly. It also ensures a more stable internal temperature, which helps extend the life of your appliance.
- Wine Rack – A dedicated and stylish space for wine and soft drink bottles, which frees up space in your fridge door and prevents bottles from rolling around on the shelves.
- Multi Air Flow – Cool the fridge evenly from corner to corner. Cold air is circulated through the vents on every shelf level, so the fridge maintains a constant temperature and food stays fresh.
- Total No Frost – More advanced than ordinary frost-free, the innovative Total No Frost technology from Hisense circulates cold air throughout your fridge to prevent crystals from forming, so there’s no need to defrost.
- Electronic Control – The easy view electronic control panel makes temperature control more accurate and various of refrigerator modes easier to control.