Itching to hop a flight (or three) and abscond to a far-flung foreign city? Whether you’re headed to Stuttgart or Sydney, take the women’s-specific Fairview Wheeled 65 with you. A versatile travel companion that delivers on mobility, the choice is yours to deploy the lightweight suspension and carry your belongings or employ the rugged, energy-conserving wheels.
WHEELED OR CARRIED CONVENIENCE
Wheel the pack when the path allows or quickly deploy the stowaway harness and hipbelt for a comfortable backpack-style carry when conditions demand.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE
Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
Daylite® attachment loops on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional pack.
- Extendible single tube handle with ergonomic grip provides excellent control.
- Internally reinforced 6061 aluminum frame provides great strength with less weight.
- Durable large 90 mm sealed-bearing wheels provide rolling performance on rough surfaces
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt ventilation and comfort
- Airspeed suspension with tensioned mesh backpanel provides outstanding load support and ventilation for maximum comfort
- Soft edgeless padded mesh harness
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down. Reference the torso length below to match the correct pack size.
True function and comfort along with style. We have over 20 years of experience designing women’s packs.
The pack’s shape is patterned to be more narrow and with added depth in the right places. This allows greater freedom of movement and increases stabilization by lowering the position of the load to a more optimal center of gravity.
The shoulder harness is designed with thoughtful angle changes and varying padding thickness to create an anatomical fit for a woman’s neck, shoulders and chest. This is balanced with optimizing where the tension from the pack’s load is carried.
The hipbelt is designed with thoughtful angle changes and varying padding thickness to create an anatomical fit. The hipbelt is also narrower in height for better comfort so it doesn’t dig into the ribs or upper thighs when scrambling or climbing.
MEN’S / UNISEX SIZING
WOMEN’S / KID’S SIZING
FIXED HIPBELT SIZING
- 24-45″ / 60-114 cm
- 24-45″ / 60-114 cm
- 26-45″ / 65-114 cm
- 27-48″ / 69-121 cm
- 28-50″ / 70-127 cm
- 29-55″ / 72-140 cm
- 25-50″ / 64-127 cm