The Backpacker magazine Editors Choice award was bestowed upon the X-Pot in 2015 for its innovation, space-saving capability and functionality features.
Ideal for 2-3 campers, the X-Pot 2.8L has silicone walls that are constructed from five folding segments for increased expanded height while still packing down to only 40mm.
The lid features a built-in strainer and can be locked to the pot with the folding handles for transport.
The real beauty of X-Series cookware is its ability to nest neatly with other pieces from the range and collapse to a small disc that can easily slide into a backpack, canoe bag or camping box.
- BPA-free, food-grade heat resistant silicone
- Hard-anodised aluminium base absorbs maximum heat from the stove
- Stainless-steel ring embedded in the rim for secure lifting and stirring
- Durable translucent pot lid with strainer, shortens boil time and allows finer temperature control
- Measurements imprinted on the inside
- Collapses to 40mm
- Silicone handles secure the lid to the pot for transportattaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid
- X-Pot Kettle, X-Bowl and other smaller X-Series products nest inside for a complete camp cook set
- The X-Pot 2.8L fits inside the X-Pan 8? and the X-Pot 4L
- Length: 21.3 CM
- Volume: 2.8 L
- Weight: 355 G